The team of Ecoarea LTD possesses rich professional experience in the field of waste management.
Ecoarea LTD accepts hazardous and non-hazardous waste (of codes according to Regulation No 3 of the Ministry of Environment and Waters and the Ministry of Health) in its specialized storage facilities. The waste codes are cited in our permits for waste handling, to be found in Permits directory (Permit for handling of waste and Registration document for transportation of waste).
The team of Ecoarea LTD offers to their clients comprehensive, environment-friendly and legitimate waste-related solutions at competitive prices, in the areas of:
- Waste delivery for subsequent treatment;
- Storage of hazardous and non-hazardous waste;
- Transportation /packing, loading, adr-carriage/;
- Delivery of generated industrial hazardous and non-hazardous waste to installations for recycling/deactivating in this country and abroad;
- Comprehensive preparation of necessary documentation in relation to the above-listed processes on the treatment of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, incl. notification procedures and waste reporting;
- Full expert services (consultancy) to the benefit of our clients.
We offer optimal solutions in full conformity with currently operative national and European regulations in the area of hazardous and non-hazardous waste management.
Our clients are legal entities: companies, municipalities, non-governmental organizations and others.
Our price policy is defined by the specifications, code and quantity of each waste.
We hold the required licenses and permits and we transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste with specialized equipment and qualified staff.
Available at your service is a team of specialists appropriately educated and qualified, of long-term practical experience in the field of ecology, expert assessment and environmental management.
We offer expert consultancy services by rendering support for the solving of environment-related issues.